Frequently asked questions
- My page comments/product reviews aren't showing up
- password - I have not had an email with my password in!
- payments - When are payments taken off cards
- What class of postage is used?
- When I select a particular Manufacturer/Ailment/Category/Department, I see no products
When you submit a comment or review to us, it must be checked by an AltHealth representative to ensure it is appropriate. We may edit it, but if for any reason it isn't used, we will let you know why by email. However, it may take up to a week before it is processed. You can view your pending contributions from the Customer Services section of the site.
This sometimes happens when you enter an email address wrong or you may have not allowed emails from the site, ie gone to your Junk mail box.
payment is only taken, when shipment is ready to post Out
Most orders are sent out via post Office 2nd Class, or Small packet to other than the UK. Heavy orders will go parcel Force, every order gets a proof of posting. Expensive orders will go either 1st or 2nd Class Registered and signed for. Customers can request a higher standard of postage by emailing email@example.com quoting their order number (last 4 digits)
Some sections will currently have no listed products. When this occurs - the content manager is notified so products may be added at a later date.